From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Which is the Gentoo default? Openssl or Libressl?
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2017 17:25:58
1 It's installed here and I didn't have to patch anything at all. My
2 reply was to inform the OP as to what is likely the default install
3 which was the question. I'm not sure why you think I need a patch.
4
5 Dale
6
7 :-) :-)
8
9 P. S. He started the top posting. :/
12 Luigi 'Comio' Mantellini wrote:
13 > You have to patch boost library in order to use libressl
14 > (https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/attachment/ticket/12575/boost-1.62-asio-libressl.patch)
15 > and some kde network.
16 >
17 > Small patches, of course, but You need to do.
18 >
19 > ciao
20 >
21 > luigi