From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: [OT] Binary install distro
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 23:41:47
1 Grant Edwards wrote:
2 > The next thing you do is configure it to boot into text mode with all
3 > the kernel messages visible. Then you've got something that's almost
4 > tolerable.
5
6 < cough cough > Care to share how you did that little trick? I like to
7 see the stuff scrolling up myself.
8
9 Is there a way after the install to add a Windoze OS to grub and all? I
10 unplugged the windoze drive to make sure it didn't mess that up OR I
11 mess up something. So, grub, or some bootloader, is installed on the
12 wrong drive in this case.
13
14 Dale
15