From: Xi Shen <davidshen84@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: smplayer cannot display chinese correctly
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 04:34:23
1 On Sun, Jan 17, 2010 at 1:01 AM, Nikos Chantziaras <realnc@×××××.de> wrote:
2 > On 01/16/2010 04:50 PM, Xi Shen wrote:
3 >>
4 >> hi,
5 >>
6 >> my system is gentoo amd64, kde 4.3. i have emerged kdebase-l10n with
7 >> chinese enabled. my kde system works fine with chinese. but smplayer
8 >> cannot display chinese filename correctly in its window title. i
9 >> already have chinese use flag enabled in smplayer. do i have to emerge
10 >> some other package?
11 >
12 > Do other applications display Chinese correctly in their window titles?  If
13 > yes, it's probably a bug with SMPlayer and you might want to ask about it
14 > here:
15 >
16 > http://smplayer.berlios.de/forum/
22 yes, other applications works with chinese fine. maybe it is a bug...thx
26 Best Regards,
27 David Shen
28
29 http://twitter.com/davidshen84/