From: Raymond Lewis Rebbeck <dystopianray@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] content of /usr/portage/distfile
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 14:51:33
1 On Wednesday, 24 May 2006 23:56, JC Denton wrote:
2 > Hi!
3 >
4 > May be it is a stupid question, but can I remove the content of
5 > /usr/portage/distfile/ without problems? This file has a size of 1.5 GB !
6 > I would like to have some space back ;)
7 >
8 > JC
9
10 Yes you may safely remove anything that you no longer need or want
11 from /usr/portage/distfiles/ If anything you deleted is later required by
12 portage it will be downloaded automatically.
15 Raymond Lewis Rebbeck
16 --
17 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list