From: John Jolet <john@×××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] win4lin
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 01:53:58
1 I've purchased the win4lin product, (the home version) to test out certain
2 windows apps I need to run. They claim that gentoo has a patched kernel
3 available for this. Does anyone know anything about this? The instructions
4 they sent me said to emerge win4lin-sources, but emerge --search finds
5 nothing answering to this. I've already emerged the win4lin itself, but
6 without the kernel patches, it won't work. Running 2005.1. I've got 29 days
7 left to get my money back :) though I'd really like this to work.
8 --
9 John Jolet
10 Your On-Demand IT Department
11 512-762-0729