From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] oder of files opened by a process
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2010 18:15:09
1 Al wrote:
2 >> I'm not sure but you may want to check into strace. It may be what you are
3 >> looking for.
4 >>
5 >> * dev-util/strace
6 >> Available versions: 4.5.18 4.5.19 ~4.5.20 {aio static}
7 >> Homepage: http://sourceforge.net/projects/strace/
9 >> tool
10 >>
11 >> Hope that helps.
12 >>
13 > Arrrgh,
14 >
15 > configure: error: operating system cygwin is not supported by strace
16 >
17 > Any windows alternative?
18 >
19 > Al
23 I have no ideas on windoze. I don't have it here and try to stay away
24 from it when possible. I just assumed since you posted on a Linux list
25 and there was no mention of windoze in the original post that you were
26 looking for a Linux tool.
27
28 Can't help you there. Sorry.
29