From: Ashley Dixon <ash@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] pcre build failure
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 2020 02:47:30
1 On Mon, Oct 05, 2020 at 09:56:03PM -0400, Jude DaShiell wrote:
2 > When the failure happened on the computer I neglected to braille the
3 > commands that would have only produced a single copy of the text. In
4 > order to get the content from the second file, I needed to run the emerge
5 > update world command again then locate the command for the second file
6 > then cat that command. Braille paper is available here so I won't make
7 > that mistake again.
8
9 OK, don't worry. Although, try not to add any valuable information after a
10 signature-marker ("-- ") in an e-mail, as some mail clients will hide any
11 further text, and some (such as Mutt) may show it in a different colour, causing
12 confusion.
16 Ashley Dixon
17 suugaku.co.uk
20 DA96 D18A