From: Gustavo Campos <gucampos@××××××××.br>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Accept all versions but 9999
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 13:43:22
1 Well, I must admit I'm not really in the position to negate that one.
2 Not a so travelled man, you know?
3
4 The truth is that it take me some time to notice you guys were talking
5 about our bible-like-one-that-works-e-book, I'm used to read English,
6 but mostly that one in the tech books.
7
8 But never fear, I just discovered urbandictionary.com and from now on
9 by any means our communication shall be inaccurate. And I'm also
10 starting to learn how to trust in gmail's spell checker (my gmail is
11 in engliish, which makes it a bit nonsense to correct my usually
12 Portuguese mail)
13