From: Julien Roy <julien@××××.ca>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] GNU Jami
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2022 13:32:02
1 GNU Jami is rather hard to do an ebuild for, from what I found out when
2 I wanted to install it. There used to be an ebuild for it on an overlay
3 somewhere, but then Jami changed their build method, and the ebuild
4 never got updated as it was too complex.
5
6 Luckily, though, some people packaged it for flatpak, if that's an
7 option for you : https://flathub.org/apps/details/net.jami.Jami
8