From: Bill Longman <bill.longman@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: How can I inactivate the anachronism called CAPSLOCK on X?
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2011 20:36:10
1 On 04/07/2011 11:18 AM, Volker Armin Hemmann wrote:
2 > On Wednesday 06 April 2011 12:14:14 Gregory Fontenele wrote:
3 >> want to leave this list but I can not, can someone erase me from this list?
4 >>
5 >> On Wed, Apr 6, 2011 at 00:37, Bill Longman <bill.longman@×××××.com> wrote:
6 >>> Maybe switch it to just a shift key?
7 >>>
8 >>> And I really *do* like the idea of language switch, Kfir!
9 >
10 > read the fucking header OR go to gentoo.org and look at the site about mailing
11 > lists. All the instructions are there.
14 If you are unable to view your mail headers, here are the germane ones:
15
16 List-Post: <mailto:gentoo-user@l.g.o>
17 List-Help: <mailto:gentoo-user+help@l.g.o>