From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Cannot print pdf documents from KDE4
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 06:02:18
1 On Thursday 28 January 2010 22:33:52 Neil Bothwick wrote:
2 > On Thu, 28 Jan 2010 21:55:02 +0000, Mick wrote:
3 > > As the title says. I can print text files and html, but I cannot print
4 > > pdf. BTW I can print an html page from Konqueror to a pdf file, but
5 > > then can't print that file. Have you come across this problem in KDE4?
6 >
7 > Can you view the PDF in Okular? If not, you probably need to rebuild
8 > poppler with USE="lcms".
9
10 Now here's a thing, I can view it in Okular, but nothing is shown in the
11 Okular print viewer ...
12
13 Thanks for the hint I'll check it out when I get to the machine next time.
14 --
15 Regards,
16 Mick