From: Alexey Mishustin <shumkar@×××××××.ru>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [Solved] syslog-ng segfaults
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 18:12:57
1 2013/7/19 Dan Johansson <Dan.Johansson@×××.nu>:
2
3 > Question: Is this a "physical" host or is it a virtual host running
4 > under qemu?
5 > Reason for my question ist that recently the CPU-Id presented from quemu
6 > in the guest has changed and if you have CFLAGS="-march=native" then
7 > some newly compiles SW could fail. One way to solve this is to change
8 > the CFLAGS to "-mtune=native" and recompile the affected SW (or world).
9
10 My virtual guest is compiled with "-mtune=generic". It's an universal
11 solution for all changes in virtual hosts, isn't it?
14 Regards,
15 Alex