From: Stroller <stroller@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] zlib and WOFF
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2011 12:08:05
1 On 24/4/2011, at 5:07am, luis jure wrote:
2 > ...
3 > any idea what's wrong here? who's the culprit? zlib? lilypond? me?
4
5 I looked at Lilypond myself a week or two ago, and installed their binary package under OS X.
6
7 Whilst glancing at their documentation again now the wording I'm finding is not so strong, I had the impression that Lilypond was a bit finicky and difficult to compile. Again, I can't immediately find the reference, but I thought that it was sufficiently demanding in terms of environment and versioning that they provided a VM for development purposes.
8
9 I would guess that the fault is simply versioning. I would suggest filing a bug, but also trying to resolve this though the Lilipond IRC channel &/or mailing list - Lilipond's developers may well have seen this before.
10
11 Stroller.