From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] hugin error message
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 22:45:09
1 On Thursday 13 March 2008, David Harel wrote:
2 > Hi,
5 > I emerged hugin-0.6.1-r2 (latest stable) with everything it depends
6 > on and when I run it I get:
7 >
8 > *$ hugin
9 > Fatal Error: Mismatch between the program and library build versions
10 > detected.
11 > The library used 2.6 (no debug,ANSI,compiler with C++ ABI 102,wx
12 > containers,compatible with 2.4),
13 > and your program used 2.6 (no debug,ANSI,compiler with C++ ABI
14 > 1002,wx containers,compatible with 2.4).
15 > Aborted*
16 >
17 > Which library? Any idea?
18
19 No idea, but I'll bet revdep-rebuild does :-)
20
21 On second thoughts, maybe not. (it's still worth a try). Try run ldd on
22 the hugin binary, note which libs look like they are specific-ish to
23 hugin, identify the packages that supplied them and recompile those
24 together with hugin itself.
25
26 I'm thinking a library linked to by hugin was built my your previous C++
27 compiler, not your current one
31 Alan McKinnon
32 alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com
35 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list