From: Colleen Beamer <colleen.beamer@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Issue 3 - CD Playing
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 20:38:46
1 On Fri, Oct 21, 2011 at 12:49 PM, Michael Mol <mikemol@×××××.com> wrote:
2
3 > On Fri, Oct 21, 2011 at 12:43 PM, Colleen Beamer
4 > <colleen.beamer@×××××.com> wrote:
5 > > P.S. to this message:
6 > >
7 > > On Fri, Oct 21, 2011 at 12:34 PM, Colleen Beamer <
8 > colleen.beamer@×××××.com>
9 > > wrote:
10 > >>
11 > >> Hi Guys,
12 > >>
13 > >> You all must think I'm like a bear with a sore paw! :-)
14 > >>
15 > >> On Wed, Oct 19, 2011 at 3:51 AM, Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>