From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: libstdc++.so.6 - another gcc upgrade problem?
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2006 06:12:08
1 On 04/09/06, Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > On 04/09/06, Stefan Wimmer <swimmer@××××××.nl> wrote:
3
4 > > Well - in my case (but be aware that I did /not/ have problems with
5 > > kmail or anything kde-related but with eix and fluxbox) there was an
6 > > annoying leftover from eselect-compiler (I guess) which messed up my
7 > > whole environment. Check for 05compiler in /etc/env.d/ and move it to
8 > > another place. Afterwards run "env-update && source /etc/profile" and
9 > > try to emerge again ...
10
11 It is uncanny though that my fluxbox is also borked. The fonts in the
12 title bars of the windows and slit are point size 30 or something
13 stupid and a serif font (instead of sans serif).
14 --
15 Regards,
16 Mick
17 --