From: Colleen Beamer <colleen.beamer@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Konsole issue
Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2012 00:29:05
1 On 01/01/12 19:01, Mark Knecht wrote:
2 > On Sun, Jan 1, 2012 at 3:20 PM, Colleen Beamer
3 <colleen.beamer@×××××.com> wrote:
4 > <SNIP>
5 >>
6 >> No updates - konsole was working less than 15 minutes prior to sending my
7 >> first message. Will trying googling. Thanks.
10 >> Colleen
11 >
12 > Mysterious thread Colleen.
13 >
14 > Possibly the font file itself is messed up? I See you've tried other
15 > things in the Konsole config. Maybe try that?
18 > Settings->Appearance and then near the bottom try changing the font
19 > size, checking and unchecking the Smooth fonts options, and which font
20 > is being used?
21
22 Tried this, but it didn't resolve the issue. I also tried re-installing
23 kdelibs, which didn't resolve the issue either. :-(
24
25 Colleen
29 Registered Linux User #411143 with the Linux Counter, http://counter.li.org