From: Joerg.Schilling@fokus.fraunhofer.de (Joerg Schilling)
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT] filesystems
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 15:41:18
1 Volker Armin Hemmann <volker.armin.hemmann@××××××××××××.de> wrote:
2
3 > he is not - but after the invention is implemented, the inventor is not needed
4 > anymore ;)
5
6 I hope this is not the reason for putting him into prison ;-)
7
8 Note the sign at the Springfield prison:
9
10 "If you commited murder, you'd be home by now."
13 > btrfs looks very promising. I hope it will become a good fs. Fast for
14 > everybody, stable, efficient. We will see. Until then I will stay with
15 > r4+compression.
16
17 Well, it is under a restrictive license, so there is no chance that this
18 filestem will become popular on many OS platforms.
19
20 Jörg
23 EMail:joerg@××××××××××××××××××××××××.de (home) Jörg Schilling D-13353 Berlin
24 js@××××××××××××.de (uni)