From: mann <mann@××××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] off topic : Dolphin massacre in Japan
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 23:40:37
1 on 02/26/2007 07:21 PM Bruno Espinoza wrote the following:
2 > At this rate of discussing about if this is spam or not all the dolphins
3 > will die. And of course... this is a Gentoo Mailing List, please don't
4 > write thinks off-topic here. If you want to help the dolphins... go to
5 > GreenPeace! or complain to the Japanese Government! here you don't
6 > obtain nothing.
9 I believe I have helped, and some people from the list have also.
10
11 > And also... if Dolphins are in danger is because PEOPLE want to eat
12 > them. Spread the word against dolphin-eaters! But please... NO MORE
13 > SPAM. This is bad for the Gentoo List.
14
15 Sorry, but again, that is *not* spam. You wouldn't be replying to it and
16 I wouldn't either if it were.
19 > "You can't go by the life giving back the life to anyone" . - Roy
20 > Mustang (Full Metal Alchemist)
23 Sorry... didn't get it... but that's off topic anyway... ;-)
24 --
25 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list