From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Moving from old udev to eudev - more/last questions
Date: Sun, 04 Aug 2013 19:11:01
1 On Sun, 04 Aug 2013 14:39:04 -0400, Tanstaafl wrote:
2
3 > Do I actually and really need *anything* udev/eudev related in
4 > package.mask, and what, in addition to sys-fs/eudev ~amd64, do I need
5 > in package.keywords?
6
7 No and nothing. Howevr, you do need to make sure that your USE flag
8 settings for sys-fs/eudev match those for virtual/udev, otherwise
9 sys-eudev won't satisfy its requirements.
13 Neil Bothwick
14
15 Hospitality: making your guests feel like they're at home, even if you
16 wish they were.