From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Firefox not killing processes on close
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 12:47:31
1 Dale wrote:
2 > Thanks for the help tho. Right now, I'm doing a emerge -e system and
3 > plan to start a emerge -e world when I leave in the AM to take my bro
4 > to the Doctor. It may not help one dang bit but what the heck. I need
5 > to break in this new CPU/cooler grease anyway. ;-) Dale :-) :-)
6
7 Small update. The emerge -e world helped some. It still does it but
8 not as often. Still annoying tho. So, still got something not right
9 somewhere.
10
11 Dale
12
16 I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or how you interpreted my words!