From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] No mouse on Lenovo T400
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2018 22:34:56
1 On Wednesday, 22 August 2018 23:30:32 BST Walter Dnes wrote:
2 > My "excellent adventure" continues. Having finally rebuilt python 3.6
3 > on the new install, I find no mouse either in X or in text mode (gpm).
4 > Before anybody asks...
5 >
6 > 1) Yes I have OHCI and UHCI USB protocols selected.
7 > 2) The mouse works fine when I boot another linux distro off a USB key.
8 >
9 > Any other ideas?
10
11 Run 'usbdevices' on the other distro to see what driver it uses, or perhaps
12 diff the two kernel configs in case you missed something.
15 Regards,
16 Mick