From: kashani <kashani-list@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT] Simple and lightweight SMTP server
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2005 17:44:09
1 Mauro Faccenda wrote:
2 > On Monday 07 November 2005 13:38, Alexander Skwar wrote:
3 >
4 >>On normal systems, I always use Postfix, but that's
5 >>not really "lightweight" :)
6 >
7 > qmail
8
9 six of one, half a dozen of the other in my mind as neither are
10 monolithic binaries. qmail uses ucspi-tcp to start thing as needed and
11 Postfix has its master process which basically does the same thing. I'd
12 probably test both anyway just to be sure, but if there is no drastic
13 difference I'd choose the one you're more familiar with.
14
15 kashani
16 --
17 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list