From: Arve Barsnes <arve.barsnes@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] conky failed to build: Missing unknown library/application/whatever
Date: Sun, 01 Jan 2017 08:58:28
1 On 1 January 2017 at 07:29, <Meino.Cramer@×××.de> wrote:
2
3 > I searched for XNVCtrl with eix and didn't found anything related.
4 > The internet says, it is part of nvidia-settings, but my
5 > nvidia-settings are uptodate and no USE-flag seems to be guilty for
6 > not builing that library.
7 >
8 > How can I cirumvent that problem ?
11 You can check if the library is actually present with `equery f
12 nvidia-settings`
13
14 I have the library, but I don't know why I have the nvidia USE flag enabled
15 for conky, since I don't use that functionality. You can do as I now intend
16 to do, and disable that flag for conky, or try rebuilding nvidia-settings.