From: Alan McKinnon <alan@××××××××××××××××.za>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Problems accessing gmail with pop3 using kmail/kontact
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 08:29:40
1 On Friday 22 June 2007, Uwe Thiem wrote:
2 > On 22 June 2007, Alan McKinnon wrote:
3 > > On Friday 22 June 2007, Hemmann, Volker Armin wrote:
4 > > > don't have kmail open for days?
5 > >
6 > > I'd love to, but don't get a chance to try - I manage about 8 hours
7 > > max at a stretch
8 >
9 > ???
10 >
11 > I usually have kmail open for days or even weeks without any
12 > problems. Well, I don't use gmail. ;-)
13
14 Not kmail's fault. A highly temperamental wm instead - e17 - cvs synced
15 and recompiled almost daily. On a production machine. That belongs to
16 my employer. Who expects me to get work done.
17
18 Yeah, I know, I DO have a screw loose upstairs. 3 actually
19
20 :-)
24 Optimists say the glass is half full,
25 Pessimists say the glass is half empty,
26 Developers say wtf is the glass twice as big as it needs to be?
27
28 Alan McKinnon
29 alan at linuxholdings dot co dot za
30 +27 82, double three seven, one nine three five
31 --
32 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list