From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] CD ripper that generates song titles?
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 21:01:17
1 On Thu, 27 Aug 2015 15:42:46 -0400, Walter Dnes wrote:
2
3 > Title-artist-based filenames are harder than it looks. I'm working on
4 > a bash script to generate title_-_artist.flac filenames from
5 > audio_nn.inf data. Then I'll pass that name to flac's "-o" parameter.
6
7 Why reinvent the wheel? abcde is a shell script that does this and much
8 more. It uses whichever ripper, encoder etc. that you want, with whatever
9 options you want.
13 Neil Bothwick
14
15 My brain's in gear, neutral's a gear ain't it?