From: "Stefan G. Weichinger" <lists@×××××.at>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: gnome 2.26 stable?
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2009 04:48:35
1 Daniel Troeder schrieb:
2
3 >> Thanks for sharing and encouraging!
4 >> Stefan
5 >
6 > Happy to hear that :)
7 > Yes... PA is a mess... it's really necessary and on the other hand it's
8 > really a mess... there are lots of web sites out there that describe the
9 > way. Still I'm having issues every other day, and I'm never sure if it's
10 > because of PA, alsa, apps or just me... I hope this stabilizes soon.
11
12 Same here. After booting no sound ... in PA all looks good, after some
13 searching I find alsamixer mutes things ... sigh ... but as long as
14 there aren't more problems I can live with it.
15
16 > I'm eagerly looking forward to GNOME 2.30 :D
17
18 Glad to have arrived at 2.26 here ;-)
19
20 S