From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Recommend a good replacement for XFCE?
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2016 11:16:55
1 On Sunday 25 Sep 2016 10:24:24 J. Roeleveld wrote:
2
3 > I think it's what I would love for KDE to have as well.
4 > I have a desktop with 2 displays connected.
5 >
6 > I also have a few virtual desktops.
7 >
8 > I would like each display to have a seperate set of virtual displays. This
9 > woulx allow me to switch 1 display to a different desktop while keeping the
10 > other display unchanged.
11
12 This may not suit the OPs requirements, but you can achieve what you want with
13 enlightenment (i'm currently running 0.20.6), which has separate and
14 independent virtual desktops on each display.
17 Regards,
18 Mick