From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] http-replicator permissions
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2011 16:00:56
1 On Wed, 6 Apr 2011 12:38:21 +0100, Peter Humphrey wrote:
2
3 > > > I cheated and just shared /usrportage, distfiles and all. I wasn't
4 > > > to clear on what I was doing in my reply up there.
5 > >
6 > > Even $PKGDIR? That's not a good idea unless you have identical
7 > > hardware and USE flags.
8 >
9 > But didn't you say the other day that you do nfs-mount the target's
10 > $PKGDIR on the host?
11
12 Yes, but a separate PGKDIR for each host. I don't just export $PORTDIR
13 and leave PKGDIR in there.
17 Neil Bothwick
18
19 without C people would code in Basi, Pasal and Obol