From: Raffaele Belardi <raffaele.belardi@××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] RAM checks for chromium
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2018 09:03:38
1 > Thanks for this. It may be I'll need to build chromium as a binary on the
2 > faster PC from now on and copy it over to the older clients, but I can't
3 > recall what command spews out the detailed CFLAGS for the client which I will
4 > need to run on the faster host's CLI to emerge the binary. Grateful for any
5 > hints.
6
7 app-portage/cpuid2cpuflags
8