From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: help
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 22:56:56
1 On Monday 22 March 2010 22:00:38 Neil Bothwick wrote:
2 > On Mon, 22 Mar 2010 20:55:34 +0000, Neil Walker wrote:
3 > > The real insanity is buying over-priced crap from Dell. ;)
4 >
5 > The Dell Mini 10 I bought was very reasonably priced.
6 >
7 > So that deals with the over-priced issue...
8
9 I did some research to find a powerful laptop before I settled on Dell and
10 they were selling the best machine at the time for the price. Lenovos, HP,
11 Asus, etc. were definitely pricier. So, comparatively speaking Dell's are
12 not bad. However, they are indeed overpriced because we're paying for a pre-
13 installed OS some of us do not want/need.
14 --
15 Regards,
16 Mick