From: ionut cucu <cuciferus@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Switching back to console
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 05:47:06
1 Hi list!
2 For some time now (I seem to recall this not working a few weeks back )
3 I can't seem to be able to switch back to console from X with
4 Ctr+Alt+Fn. Xev sees Ctr+Alt+Fn keycode as Fn keycode(don't know if
5 this is expected behaivor or not). I can't the console to work neither
6 from kde-svn nor from fluxbox. I have not defined no particular
7 keyboard layout, I'm just using the default one. I have defined some
8 key mappings for other keys, none of them involves F keys, and the
9 behaivor is the same weather I use the mappings or not. Could you
10 perhaps give me a hand with this?