From: "Abraham Marín Pérez" <tecnic5@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Can't login with a normal user
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 07:19:31
1 Abraham Marín Pérez escribió:
2 >
3 >>> 4) The file system is mounted noexec.
4 >>>
5 >>> (So, make sure that you filesystem is currently mounted exec.)
6 >>>
7 >>
8 >> As stated earlier, there is no noexec flag:
9 >>
10 >> /dev/sda2 on / type ext3 (rw,noatime)
13 > Just blind-shooting but still here are my 0.02$... could it be
14 > possible that you had the noexec flag enabled by default somewhere and
15 > hence it's being used even without typing it explicitly in /etc/fstab??
16 >
17 > On the other hand, it might be helpful to check if ordinary users can
18 > execute any other program or it's just a shell problem (you can check
19 > this through cron, for example).
20 >
21 > HTH,
22 > Abraham
25 Sorry, Thunderbird hadn't downloaded latest mail when I wrote this, so I
26 didn't know the problem was already solved at the moment...
27
28 Abraham
33 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list