From: Albert Hopkins <marduk@×××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: gnome 2.6 won't install
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2010 19:29:50
1 On Fri, 2010-07-02 at 04:39 +0200, Nicolas Sebrecht wrote:
2 > On Thu, Jul 01, 2010 at 09:34:25PM -0400, Albert Hopkins wrote:
3 >
4 > > The OP was over 3 months ago. I think a lack of response speaks volumes
5 > > compared to responding so late. It was a thread that was DOA. Why did
6 > > you decide to dig it up?
7 >
8 > The real reason is that I don't have time to track this list in a per
9 > day, week or even in a per month basis. I don't think it's a problem
10 > that much.
11 >
12 > Is there any reason to not answer, even late? Some problem are
13 > blocking, some aren't and can be delayed a long time. Who knows?
14 > Even if everything seems to show the problem is solved or turned around,
15 > people usually like to understand what could have happen or have more
16 > clues. I already had such feedback for problems older than one year.
17 >
18 > Now, what I was saying is more about "how to make my chances bigger to
19 > have answers in general" than trying to explain "why a lack of
20 > response".
23 You are absolutely correct. Please continue with this thread. We look
24 forward to your response in a month or so.