From: Gololo <gololo@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Apache 2.2.6 - Problems with vhosts
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 13:04:55
1 Hello again,
2
3 I followed the solution you propposed and I got this error in the error_log
4 of apache:
5
6 Options FollowSymLinks or SymLinksIfOwnerMatch is off which implies that
7 RewriteRule directive is forbidden: /home/protel/gololo/public_html/
8
9 Plus I got a "403 Forbidden" in the browser".
10
11 So I changed the: "Options Indexes" with "Options Indexes FollowSymLinks
12 SymLinksIfOwnerMatch"
13
14 Now, www.example.com is working, but, any request of the short:
15 http://myserver.university.edu/username is redirected to
16 www.example.com/username which should not be happening
17
18 Any help on this would me much appreciated.
21 PS. What do you mean with "top posting"? What is this?