From: meino.cramer@×××.de
To: Gentoo <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] distcc problems: Ok from commandline, but emerge ignores it...
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 13:48:55
Hi,

since my PC /and/ my embedded singlecomputer are involved,
I dont know whether this is a "normal GENTOO" subject or a
"embedded GENTOO" one...

What I want:
From my embedded system (Beaglebone) I want to sent compilation
jobs to my PC.

I set up cross-compiler on my PC, configured distcc and added
some softlinks, since the relevant compiler is called
armv7a-softfp-linux-gnueabi-* on my beaglebone and
armv7a-unknown-linux-gnueabi-* on my PC.

The compilation of a short C-program from the commandline
works...the job can be seen in the distcc log on the beaglebone.

But emergeing (in this case "emerge cmus") completly ignores
distcc....

How can I fix it?

Best regards,
mcc