From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KDE 3 and Kconvert
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 13:24:35
1 chrome://messenger/locale/messengercompose/composeMsgs.properties:
2 > On Saturday 20 February 2010 03:11:41 Dale wrote:
5 > Dale, whatever you wanted to say did not reach the list ... just an html
6 > message with an empty body. You may want to resend?
7 >
8 > PS. Hopefully not in html. ;-)
11 Thanks for letting me know this. I think Seamonkey 2 is far from
12 ready. The web browser works but the email part stinks. Sort of
13 thinking about Thunderbird at the moment. Maybe I can actually SEND a
14 freaking message with it. ;-)
15
16 This should be plain text. It is supposed to send plain text only to
17 both Gentoo and KDE. I see that doesn't work either huh.
18
19 Now to go type all this mess in again. I'll resend in a bit.
20
21 Thanks again for letting me know I was "speechless". lol
22
23 Dale
24