From: James Wall <wallservices@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Any vbox made gentoo vm appliances available for dload
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 01:28:48
1 On Sat, Nov 26, 2011 at 5:01 PM, Harry Putnam <reader@×××××××.com> wrote:
2 > Creating a gentoo vm has always been a serious pita to me.  I'm sure
3 > there will be those who claim its `simple'.
4 >
5 > Simple or not, I want to bypass it if possible.
6 >
7 > So wondering if anyone here has (or has seen) a gentoo (vbox)
8 > appliance available for download?
13 From an earlier thread about virtual machine images the link is here:
14 the thread is titled [OT virtual stuff] gentoo vm appliance
15 http://starship.python.net/crew/marduk/base.vmdk
18 No trees were harmed in the sending of this message. However, a large
19 number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.