From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: {OT} A simple routing problem
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 01:44:09
1 Kevin Brandstatter <kjbrandstatter <at> gmail.com> writes:
4 > > route add -host <hostname> gw 192.168.0.32
5
6 > > and it's pretty much working, except that I've to add a route to
7 > > every host for which I want to use the ADSL connection.
8
9 > > If I do the same on my local machine, it doesn't work and packets
10 > > still end up going through my fiber connection.
11
12 > > Would iptables ROUTE target help if I use that on my local
13 > > machine?
16 > I think you want the forward chain, im not sure what tools dd-wrt and
17
18 You might want to research about the capabilities of OSPF.
19
20 net-misc/quagga is in portage.
21
22 hth,