From: reader@×××××××.com
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] [OT whois and dig] to get an address
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 22:02:03
1 A bit off topic here but I'm getting mail into my spam traps about
2 Chase bank account being frozen etc etc. Please go here and give all
3 your private personal information into the little box.
4
5 This particular one is semi slick since it has managed to be injected
6 into newsguy with out showing more than one earlier Recieved header.
7
8 I've done a little digging (no pun intended) on the address with `dig'
9 and jwhois, but I'm not getting a phone number or email address to
12 Can someone coach me a bit how to ascertain who is in charge for this
13 block of addresses:
14
15 server2.repodata.us
18 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list