From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Questions about hacked sites and passwords
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 13:04:34
1 On Tue, 17 Jan 2012 07:52:56 -0500, Tanstaafl wrote:
2
3 > KeePassX looks interesting, and although I dearly love pwm, there are
4 > some irritating things about it (cannot sort or easily reorder accounts
5 > for example)... but, the deal breaker for me is it apparently doesn't
6 > have the option to *not* store the passwords locally, and simply
7 > regenerate them on the fly each time...
8
9 PWM looks interesting too, especially the auto-completion, however
10 there's no ebuild for the desktop client :(
14 Neil Bothwick
15
16 One-seventh of your life is spent on Monday.