From: Eric Martin <freak4uxxx@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Good Library Management software
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 11:41:26
1 Before I recreated the wheel, does anybody know of any good library
2 management software (preferably in portage)? My wife and I are having a
3 hard time keeping track of what books we have, and what books we are
4 lending out to people so I figured this would be a good way to keep
5 track. Since it's for personal use it doesn't have to be anything big.
6 Preferably backended by MySQL as I already have a server running for
7 MythTV and Amarok.
8
9 I did a few eix searches for portage and came up empty handed, and
10 sourceforge.net has a ton of stuff but I was wondering what other people
11 use.
12
13 Thanks!
14 --
15 Eric Martin
16 Key fingerprint = D1C4 086E DBB5 C18E 6FDA B215 6A25 7174 A941 3B9F