From: Jason Weisberger <jbdubbs@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] portage bug?
Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 22:30:48
1 From what I see, update newuse deep world is NOT pulling it back in. That's
2 the bug.
3
4 On May 17, 2009 6:26 PM, "Daniel Pielmeier" <daniel.pielmeier@××××××××××.com>
5 wrote:
6
7 Daniel Iliev schrieb am 18.05.2009 00:16:
8
9 > Hi, > > > Would anybody, please, confirm the following behavior before I
10 file a > report with B....
11 What is the problem with this behavior. You unmerge yaml but it is
12 needed by Module-Build. What do you expect --depclean to do? If you run
13 "emerge --update --newuse --deep world" yaml would be pulled in again as
14 it is needed by Module-Build. --depclean only removes packages that have
15 now reverse dependencies which is not the case here.
18 Daniel Pielmeier