From: "Federico J. Fernández" <federico.fernandez@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Postfix + mySQL
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 17:59:23
1 Hi List,
2
3 I've been configuring a mail server with
4 Postfix+mySQL+Courier+Squirrelmail according to [1]. Courier IMAP is
5 working with the mySQL authentication, but I can't send mails via
6 postfix. When I send an email I get an "unkwon user" error. I suspect
7 that postfix is not using the defined mySQL table for some reason.
8
9 I tried to see the virtual map with postmap but I get a strange error:
10
11 server postfix # postmap mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql-virtual-maps.cf
12 postmap: fatal: unsupported map type: mysql
13
14 I emerged mySQL with the "mysql" flag enabled. Also if I list the
15 support map types I get:
16
17 server postfix # postconf -m
18 btree