From: Dale <dalek@××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Upgrading app-crypt/gnupg-1.9.94 fails to emerge.
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 09:59:42
1 Alan McKinnon wrote:
4 > Both libraries you have are one version behind. DEPEND in the
5 > gnupg-1.9.94 ebuild says it wants at least the version you do have, but
6 > it's ./configure says different. This is a bug, you should report it.
7 >
8 > Meanwhile a workaround is to simply emerge the versions of the libs
9 > required:
10 >
11 > emerge -av1 =dev-libs/libgpg-error-1.4 =dev-libs/libassuan-0.9.3
12 >
13 > alan
16 Thanks. That was sort of what I was thinking, depending on wrong
17 version of those and portage was not catching it so it may be a bug too.
18
19 I'll unmask those and give it a try. Let's see how brave I am.
20
21 Thanks again.
22
23 Dale