From: Bastian Balthazar Bux <BastianBalthazarBux@×××××××××.it>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] 2nd try: Cannot find bootparamd
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2004 15:07:03
1 Heinrich Rebehn wrote:
2
3 > Hans-Werner Hilse wrote:
4 >
5 >> Hello,
6 >>
7 >> On Wed, 08 Dec 2004 11:55:44 +0100
8 >> Heinrich Rebehn <rebehn@××××××××××××××.de> wrote:
11 >>> Is there really no bootparamd in Gentoo??
15 >> netkit-bootpd
16 >> but I'm just guessing. OTOH, there's no netkit-bootpd on the netkit
17 >> ftp, so I guess this is netkit-bootparamd. Don't know why this isn't
18 >> even mentioned in the ebuild's description... only searching for
19 >> "netkit" led me to this...
20 >>
21 >> HWH
24 > Thanks for your reply Hans-Werner. netkit-bootpd indeed contains
25 > bootparamd. Finding the right package can be quite cumbersome with
26 > Gentoo :-(
27 >
28 > --Heinrich
29 >
30 > --
31 > gentoo-user@g.o mailing list
34 true but esearch may help you to refine your searches
37 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list