From: Jake Moe <jakesaddress@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Trying to configure Radeon card
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 03:41:09
1 On 13/10/10 09:41, Jeff Cranmer wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > I have a Sapphire Radeon HD5750 graphics card installed on my Gentoo
5 > box, and I'm having some difficulty configuring it.
6 >
7 > When I run fglrxinfo, I get the OpenGL messages for a basic Mesa driver.
8 >
9 > I've attached the xorg.conf file, the Xorg.0.log file, and the results
10 > of the lspci command. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong? I tried
11 > auto-generating an xorg.conf file, but that would result in a totally
12 > blank screen.
13 >
14 > Thanks in advance.
15 >
16 > Jeff
17 Did you run "eselect opengl" after installing the nVidia driver?
18
19 Jake Moe