From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Brother MFC 7320
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2012 23:27:41
1 Silvio Siefke wrote:
2 > Hello,
3 >
4 > i have found what is the mistake, and it's so easy.
5 >
6 > When in kernel usb printer compiled in, then must compile cups without
7 > usb. Now all run. Well done. Thanks for support.
10 > Nice evening or day where ever are.
11 >
12 > Silvio
17 Now I wish I had posted what I was thinking. I was thinking I had to do
18 that a few months ago with my HP. I couldn't recall which one was
19 enable and which was disable. You may find it in the message after cups
20 installs too, those einfo things. I had cleared mine a week or so back
21 so mine was gone.
22
23 Glad you got it going tho.
24
25 Dale
26
30 I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or how you interpreted my words!