From: Hal Martin <hal.martin@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: emerge error
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 03:30:56
1 If you need another firewall in the interim, I would suggest giving
2 IPCop a try. I've been using it as a gateway OS for 5 years now and it's
3 been solid for the entire time.
4
5 Or, if you'd really rather stick with Gentoo, you could run IPCop on
6 another of your K6 machines until you rebuild the Gentoo one.
7
8 -Hal
9