From: "András Csányi" <sayusi.ando@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Laptop ATI Integrated Video Performance?
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 19:46:06
1 2007/12/29, Drew Tomlinson <drew@××××××××××××××.net>:
2 > > The solution is the next:
3 > > - use fglrx (you have to test the 3D rendering with fgl_fglxgears command)
4 > > - use mplayer with -vo gl or -vo gl2 option (the gl and gl2 is opengl
5 > > video output)
6 > >
7 > I have fglrx and verified it works. I have not tried mplayer. Does
8 > mplayer work better than other players?
9
10 My opinion the mplayer is the best media player.
11 I tryed gxine, vlc but the mplayer is the best for me. Look the man
12 page (i think this is really big) and you will see the options.
13
14 András
17 - -
18 -- Csanyi Andras -- http://sayusi.hu -- Sayusi Ando
19 -- "Bízzál Istenben és tartsd szárazon a puskaport!".-- Cromwell
20 éí¢‹¬z¸žÚ(¢¸&j)bž b²